Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April Winners!

Wow!     All of the variety in the April entries is so refreshing!  Thank you again for joining in our challenges!
Here are the winners, as voted on by our Design Team:


#17 Jo in Wonderland
jò in wonderland for Paper House Productions


#13 Irma Tirza



#21 Vickie O'Dell


Please e-mail your shipping address to  mrsme6th   at    bellsouth   dot   net, and type "April Winner" in the subject line!   Congratulations!

 
 And here are the April Top 3, as determined by design team votes:


#9 Jackie


#16  CG


#25 Giselle



A big, big thank you to everyone who entered our April challenges, and we hope to see you again on May 1st!



 

6 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

Congratulations to all our winner! Please get your address information in ASAP so we can get your prizes out to you! Watch for our new challenge to appear tomorrow morning!

CG said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so honored to see my card making the Top 3. This digi artist always inspires me, and all the projects gave me a big smile. Sending you all best wishes, CG

Gi meaningful purple life said...

wow, I'm thankful and honored to make it to the Top 3, this is website is a inspiration and help us to keep our faith strong. :-) Congrats to all.

irma tirza said...

WOWW...I'm so thankfull first for my Jesus Christ and also for the DT that choosen my card as a winner . love you all the DT and congratz for all the winner. God Bless You all. and happy crafting ! : )

said...

thank you so much, I'm really happy you liked my project!
I won again, I really can't believe it :)

said...

since I'm having problems with emails - many people don't receive them - could you please contact me here:
joyblonde at libero.it

thank you!